Pages

Saturday 25 May 2013

Fashion Lookbook : Day 2 - Granny ... (?)

This morning, Rijk and I went to Helgas in Somerset West for breakfast. I decided to wear the cute red jersey my Gran gave me a few days ago. I said to Rijk, "Look I match my car!" (the car is also bright red). He replied, "Ja, and the old age home"


I'm wearing a white sheer collared top underneath that I bought a while ago from Mr Price. This has become one of my staple pieces, and I think I'm going to buy another one. It matches with everything, and I'll be able to wear it in summer as well because it's short sleeved. 

My jeggings are probably my favourite pants I've ever owned. I bought them at Woolies, and the dark blue and black ones are only R150! I think this is a GREAT deal because anything from Woolies is good quality, and only R150 for jeggings that match with everything is a bargain. Normal jeans are around that price anyway, and I find that jeans tend to get baggy over time. Because these are from Woolies, they retain their shape - they're nice and stretchy. These jeggings are sure to flatter any figure. The waist band is elasticated so you can also pull them up high to 'shloep' in the hips! I recommend them a hundred times, and you can even roll them into thee-quarters in summer. They really are a worth-while buy, I promise. 

I asked my Gran to let me look through her jerseys so that I could borrow a few, and we came across this one that she said I could have because it's obviously way too small for her now. I especially like this jersey because it's fitted, and it has pretty detail on the front. Paired with black and white, it's definitely a statement piece. I love it! ...Sorry Rijk.


If I 'look like a Granny,' at least I have an excuse to drink tea all day! Yum.
Roxy X

No comments:

Post a Comment