Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Quickie #2

Last week I went to the mall and got all the sale details and took photos, and BOOM it's a week later and I haven't posted jack. I don't even know if the sales are still on anymore... woops. But here's a quick rundown anyway, just in case! 

If it's still on, I definitely recommend checking out Edgars' cosmetics sale! Lovely dark winter nail polish colours for R15, lipstick for R10 and base, powder, blush and bronzer all for under R40 each.

Edgars is also having a mid season clothing sale, but even on sale their clothes are like R200.

If you're one of them rich bitches (jokes) this will interest you: Edgars has started stocking Forever New items, as well as Aldo shoes. To us studente sonder sente though, this means absolutely nothing. I refuse to buy a scarf for R300 - or more! The jewelry is about the same price as Diva's stuff though, maybe a bit more.

While I was strolling through the mall, I noticed that a lot of shops have sales on their summer shoes, like peep-toe heels and wedges. Now is the best time to buy, because they're up to 50% off. 

Jet seems to have new jewelry stock, and it's really cute things for cheap. If you're looking for inexpensive jewelry, I definitely recommend places like Jet, Ackermans, Legit and Fashion Express.

From tomorrow, I will be starting 'Wednesday a week'. This will be a weekly challenge that I will do, that you are welcome to do with me. Every day I will post how it's going, as well as motivation and tips. Looking forward to that! 

Have a great Tuesday
Roxy X

No comments:

Post a Comment