Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Quickie

Hey everyone, as of Monday night, I am finally finished with exams! Great way to end them too... 

With being drugged up on medlemon and therefore driving at like 10km/hour, I arrived late to the exam venue (on the top floor - of course). I quickly sat down, but realized I was in the 'skip-one' seat. Everyone around me snickered knowingly, so I had to shuffle around the whole (humongous) room to find a seat (second row from the front, right hand block, when I entered from back left - of course). 

As if I hadn't already provided enough amusement for one night, I then proceeded to protest (loudly) with the lady that I'm a 178 student when I'm in fact a 188. She refused to give me a 178 question paper because she 'didn't recognise me' - what discrimination was this?! I didn't recognise her either, what's her point?! Then suddenly I saw (and recognised) my lecturer running down the isle to shut us up and give me a 188 question paper. Eventually when everyone had wiped the tears from their eyes after the (apparently) hilarious scene I'd caused, and we were told to begin, I reluctantly had to put my hand up. Of course, I didn't yet have an answer booklet (cue the giggles). 

The poor people around me gave up on saying 'bless you' after about ten minutes. Coughing, spluttering, sneezing, snorting - and worst of all: sniffing. I had four tissues. I used three in the first hour of my exam... I'm just gonna stop there. I noticed that the girl on my right had pulled her scarf up over her nose and mouth until just her eyes peeped out, as if I was some contaminated freak! ...Well.

That being said, I am finished with exams and will now have more time to post new blogs! (and recover from my apparent pneumonia) I'll also be going out more: no more staying in PJs all day to study, so there will be loads more regular lookbook posts


What you can expect for the holidays

-I'm going to the mall today, so will post about that tomorrow.

-At the end of the month (after I get paid haha) Zina from the Inspiration Archive and I are going for a day in Long Street! Really looking forward to that.

-I have a competition planned for next month, really excited! Deets sooooooon...

-On the 13th of July, me and Rijk are off to Huisgenoot Skouspel at Grand West! Boeremusiek for the win haha.

-On the 27th of July Reza from Razeastro is hosting a fashion launch where international brands will be sold for radically reduced prices. Everyone's invited, more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/201565566633839/

Can't wait to get started! Happy holidays everyone 
Roxy X

No comments:

Post a Comment