Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Wednesday a Week : #1 weight challenge - moderation is key (when you don't visit Granny for tea)

So we all know my dear Gran (bless her heart). And we all know that grannies love two things: tea and spoiling their grandchildren

This is not a good thing when you're trying to eat healthily! Yesterday, a simple hello pop-in turned into an array of chocolate, brownies, and cookies. F M L

What I've learned over the past year with cheat-sweets is that if you're gonna have a cheat, do it in moderation. Instead of eating the whole slab, have two or three blocks and share it with your family. Why not buy dark chocolate, it's better for you anyway.

Also, tonight I know I will be having cake for my best friend's birthday, so I'm not going to eat any carbs or have sugar in my tea during the day.

I woke up with that lovely mild stiff feeling in my legs after yesterday's efforts. We didn't feel like getting up early, so I'm gonna go to the gym later. I know that I have a busy weekend, so I won't have any time during the next two days to exercise. Even though I really don't feel like going today, I know it will be worth it.

In short, plan ahead with what you will be eating and when you will be able to exercise. Remember one carb a day and cheats in moderation.

Happy Friday!
Roxy X

No comments:

Post a Comment